For the second year in a row, Americas Best Value Inn has been named the highest-ranked brand in the economy hotel segment based on the 2013 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Equity Score. According to Harris, ABVI's Brand Equity ranking is determined by familiarity, quality and purchase consideration.
Americas Best Value Inn received the highest numerical Equity Score among Economy Hotel brands included in the 2013 Harris Poll EquiTrend® Study, which is based on opinions of 38,814 U.S. consumers ages 15 and over surveyed online between January 11 and February 8, 2013. Your opinion may differ. "Highest Ranked" was determined by a pure ranking of a sample of Economy Hotel brands.
To read the WSJ Article, click here.
Or read our Harris Award Press Release.
Americas Best Value Inn is the top-ranked national brand for franchise fee value. In fact, based on an analysis of data reported in the HVS 2013 Hotel Franchise Fee Guide, compared to the average of the fees of other national brands in the economy segment, ABVI members pay 50% less in fees.
For more on the HVS Guide, click here.
ABVI's parent company, Vantage Hospitality Group, is the only hospitality company to be named to the Inc. 500/5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies in each of the last eight years. Vantage has also been named as one of Florida's Best Companies To Work For by Florida Trend magazine for four straight years.
Click Here for more about the Florida Trend Award.
Read more in our Inc 500/5000 Press Release
Other Industry Awards
- Lodging magazine Innovator of the Year award (3-time winner)
- Lodging Hospitality magazine's National Chain Leadership Award (6-time winner)
- Hotel Vikas Diamond Award for Best Franchisor (2-time winner)
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International's Top 25 Most Extraordinary Minds in Sales & Marketing (Roger Bloss)
- Travel Weekly Gold Magellan Award (2-time winner)
- Over three dozen national and international marketing awards