Our Freestyle® Difference
The innovative Freestyle® Brand Affiliation model offers hotel owners the best of both worlds - the resources of a hotel franchise and the freedom of a membership - allowing them to make their own decisions and have A Voice and A VoteSM in all major brand initiatives. The model allows members to be in business for themselves, not by themselves.
Unlike typical hotel franchise companies that charge franchisees based on a percentage of sales, Vantage's Value Inn brands offer an alternative based on low, monthly membership and marketing fees, and Lexington members can choose between a similar low, flat, monthly fee or a modest percentage of revenue. In addition, members enjoy flexible agreements; reasonable terminations; and A Voice and A VoteSM in their brand fees. Members are also provided the most comprehensive resources and revenue-generating programs in the hospitality industry. This distinctive model has contributed to an annual Vantage membership renewal rate of 98% over the years as well as a higher level of owner participation and commitment.
Vantage's numerous global resources and revenue-generating programs in the Freestyle® model include:
- State of the Industry Global Reservation System
- Comprehensive suite of Sales & Marketing tools, including Social Media, Revenue Management, Group Sales and Travel Industry Sales.
- Sales Support & Assurance Program ensuring quality throughout the system with a high support-to-member ratio
- Regional Training via the Vantage Academy, highlighting a current need-to-know hospitality curriculum, at no costs to active members.
- Brand subsidized AH&LA training and certification programs
- One-year free brand membership fees on any new property construction
- ROI Promise: The premise is simple - if you participate as an active member in one of our Value Inn brands, do everything you need to be doing as a member, and still do not realize more revenue than what you, as an owner, pay in monthly membership fees, action plans will be implemented until acceptable delivery of business is realized, and we will credit your membership fees to your next term.
- Vantage Insurance, an affiliated insurance agency that may reduce members' costs without reducing the level of coverage
- Brown Nester Hospitality Services, an affiliated hotel brokerage agency, with nationwide resources